- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Highly recommended by sgfood365.blogspot.sg
Block 159, Mei Chin Road, Mei Chin Market and Food Centre, #02-03
Nearest Mass Rapid Transit Station: Queenstown MRT
Buses to Mei Chin Market and Food Centre: 33, 64
Opening Hours: 08:00 to 19:00 (Tuesday to Sunday, closed on Monday)
Queue: 1 to 3 people (Waiting Time: Less than 5 minutes)
Service: Fast and good
Environment: Clean hawker centre with plenty of seats
Reputation: Traditional Singapore Beverages
Thoughts after eating: Cheap and shiok
Value for money: 95/100
Will I come back in 6 months' time? Yes
My opinion:
Xing Wang Coffee Stall sells beer, canned drinks, coffee, tea, bandung, lime juice, luo han guo drink and sugar cane juice. For this review, I have tasted their warm luo han guo drink for tea break.
My drink was refreshing, mildly sweet and filled with herbal taste. The owners did not attempt to save money by cutting down on ingredients or putting more ice cubes. Therefore, I will highly recommend this homemade drink to anyone having lunch at Mei Chin Food Centre.

Comments
Post a Comment