Review of D Cafe BBQ and Grill

Block 159, Mei Chin Road, Mei Chin Market and Food Centre, #02-07
Nearest Mass Rapid Transit Station: Queenstown MRT
Buses to Mei Chin Market and Food Centre: 33, 64
Opening Hours: 08:00 to 19:00 (Tuesday to Sunday, closed on Monday)
Queue: 1 to 3 people (Waiting Time: 5 to 10 minutes)
Service: A bit slow
Environment: Clean hawker centre with plenty of seats
Reputation: Traditional Singapore Western Food
Thoughts after eating: Below average
Value for money: 58/100
Will I come back in 6 months' time? No, there are better alternatives

My opinion:

D Cafe sells traditional Singapore barbecued, grilled and western cuisine. For this food review, I have tried their chicken chop rice for lunch. Honestly, this was the worst chicken chop I had for about 5 years.

The owners never included any chili sauce, tomato sauce and bakery product for my takeaway package. The gravy and salad was so watery that it had almost no taste. The chicken chop was poorly cooked, rough and there was no meat sauce.

Ways for the owners to improve their food ratings:

Thoroughly review the preparation process of all the food items.

Comments