Review of Sin Kee Famous Chicken Rice and Fish Porridge 新记驰名鸡饭与鱼生粥

Highly recommended by sgfood365.blogspot.sg

Block 159, Mei Chin Road, Mei Chin Market and Food Centre, #02-22/23
Nearest Mass Rapid Transit Station: Queenstown MRT
Buses to Mei Chin Market and Food Centre: 33, 64
Opening Hours: 11:00 to 20:00 (Tuesday to Sunday, closed on Monday)
Queue: 5 to 10 people (Waiting Time: 10 to 20 minutes)
Service: Friendly but slow service
Environment: Clean hawker centre with plenty of seats
Reputation: Traditional Singapore Chicken Rice and Porridge
Thoughts after eating: Cheap and shiok
Value for money: 90/100
Will I come back in 6 months' time? Yes

My opinion:

Sin Kee sells traditional Singapore chicken rice and porridge. For this review, I have tried their white cut chicken rice for lunch.

The rice was soft but had chicken fragrance. Chicken meat was much more juicy and tender than the last time I visited. Chili was additively spicy, sweet and mixed well with the other food items.

Comments