- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Block 50, Market Street, Golden Shoe Food Centre, #03-35
Nearest Mass Rapid Transit Station: Raffles Place MRT
Buses to Golden Shoe Food Centre: 57, 131, 167, 186
Opening Hours: 09:30 to 19:00 (Monday to Friday, closed on Saturday and Sunday)
Queue: 1 to 3 people (Waiting Time: Less than 5 minutes)
Service: Fast and good
Environment: Clean but crowded hawker centre
Reputation: Traditional Singapore Fried Kway Teow and Hokkien Noodles
Thoughts after eating: Cheap and shiok
Value for money: 88/100
Will I come back in 6 months' time? Yes
My opinion:
This stall specializes in traditional Singapore fried food. For this review, I have tried their fried kway teow for lunch. The owners were generous in giving out cockles but stingy in egg ingredients. I was given 8 cockles, 4 pieces of lar cheong, bean sprouts and moderate amount of kway teow.
The cockles were delicious but small. Bean sprouts were crunchy, fresh and well cooked. Kway teow was addictive, simple, well fried and mildly sweet. There were no fish cakes and pork lard (minus point).
Overall, their food was good and would have gain an endorsement from our website (at least a rating of 90/100) if the owners included more egg ingredients. I will highly recommend their fried kway teow if you intend to have a cheap but fulfilling meal at the Central Business District.
My opinion:
This stall specializes in traditional Singapore fried food. For this review, I have tried their fried kway teow for lunch. The owners were generous in giving out cockles but stingy in egg ingredients. I was given 8 cockles, 4 pieces of lar cheong, bean sprouts and moderate amount of kway teow.
The cockles were delicious but small. Bean sprouts were crunchy, fresh and well cooked. Kway teow was addictive, simple, well fried and mildly sweet. There were no fish cakes and pork lard (minus point).
Overall, their food was good and would have gain an endorsement from our website (at least a rating of 90/100) if the owners included more egg ingredients. I will highly recommend their fried kway teow if you intend to have a cheap but fulfilling meal at the Central Business District.
Comments
Post a Comment