- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Block 505, Beach Road, Golden Mile Food Centre, #B1-51
Nearest Mass Rapid Transit Station: Lavender MRT
Buses to Golden Mile Food Centre: 7, 32, 51, 63, 80, 100, 145, 175, 197, 961, 980
Opening Hours: 11:00 to 20:00 (Daily)
Queue: 1 to 3 people (Waiting Time: Less than 5 minutes)
Service: Fast and good, friendly service
Environment: Clean hawker centre with plenty of seats
Reputation: Traditional Singapore Bakery Products, Buns, Cup Cakes and Pizzas
Thoughts after eating: Average
Value for money: 71/100
Will I come back in 6 months' time? No, there are better alternatives
My opinion:
Mr Baguette sells traditional Singapore western bakery products, buns, cup cakes and pizzas. If I am not wrong, they are the only stall in the two storey hawker centre that sells pizza (monopoly). For this food review, I have tried their Portuguese toast and sausage pizza for tea break.
I really adore their Portuguese toast. It was addictive, creamy, crispy, fragrant but too small in size. I really regretted not buying a few more after I finished eating one.
Their sausage pizza was a real disappointment. It was rough, tough, salty and devoid of pizza or tomato taste. The small amount of sausage ingredients did not add any last minute bonus to the food.
In conclusion, I will highly recommend their Portuguese toast to people who do not mind paying more for good food. For their sausage pizza, I will strongly advise pizza lovers to steer clear.
Ways for the owners to improve their food ratings:
Thoroughly review the preparation and production process of the sausage pizza.

Comments
Post a Comment