- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Highly recommended by sgfood365.blogspot.sg
Block 505, Beach Road, Golden Mile Food Centre, #01-93
Block 505, Beach Road, Golden Mile Food Centre, #01-93
Nearest Mass Rapid Transit Station: Lavender MRT
Buses to Golden Mile Food Centre: 7, 32, 51, 63, 80, 100, 145, 175, 197, 961, 980
Opening Hours: 11:00 to 20:00 (Daily)
Queue: 1 to 3 people (Waiting Time: Less than 5 minutes)
Service: Fast and good, friendly service
Environment: Clean hawker centre with plenty of seats
Reputation: Traditional Singapore Japanese Food
Thoughts after eating: Cheap and shiok
Value for money: 92/100
Will I come back in 6 months' time? Yes
My opinion:
Mansaku is very famous in Lavender and they sell traditional Singapore Japanese food. Since this was my first time trying their food, I was very cautious and tried out their most popular teriyaki chicken set meal for lunch.
The result? I became an instant fan and strong supporter of this stall after just 30 seconds of inspecting the food quantity. I was given 9 pieces of chicken with salad, 1 cup of steamed egg with chicken bits, 1 bowl of rice, 1 bowl of soup and 1 slice of watermelon.
Good start and now I would move on to the food quality. The chicken pieces were big, juicy, soft, tender and bathed in sticky thick sauce (major plus points). Chicken skin was addictive and crispy (highly impressed). Salad was crunchy, healthy and would tasted better if the owners added more salad sauce. Steamed egg was delicious, well cooked and did not have a pungent smell. Embedded deep inside the steamed egg were small little chicken bits, which made the food even more appetizing.
Rice was a bit similar to "dry glutinous rice" and mixed very well with the sticky chicken sauce. Soup was flavorful but slightly oily. I could see a layer of oil at the top of my bowl. I would advise customers to use their spoon to scoop up the top layer of soup and dumped it away. Customers could also use their soup and watermelon slice as refreshments and saved up on drinks (lol).
In conclusion, the food here was good and could satisfy the hunger of 2 children. If you are a Japanese food lover, bookmark this webpage and visit them soon.
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps

Comments
Post a Comment