Review of Jia Nong Coffee Stall 嘉浓咖啡茶室

Block 50, Market Street, Golden Shoe Food Centre, #03-06
Nearest Mass Rapid Transit Station: Raffles Place MRT
Buses to Golden Shoe Food Centre: 57, 131, 167, 186
Opening Hours: 08:30 to 17:00 (Monday to Friday, closed on Saturday and Sunday)
Queue: 1 to 3 people (Waiting Time: Less than 5 minutes)
Service: Fast and good
Environment: Clean but crowded hawker centre
Reputation: Traditional Singapore Beverages, Coffee, Milo and Tea
Thoughts after eating: Refreshing
Value for money: 85/100
Will I come back in 6 months' time? Yes

My opinion:

Jia Nong means "appraisal for thick aromatic coffee" in Chinese. This Golden Shoe food stall specializes and excels in traditional Singapore beverages. For this review, I have tasted their kopi for tea break.

The drink was indeed fragrant, invigorating, sweet, tasty and could last a single meal. Instead of being overwhelming, the kopi's caffeine taste complimented its milk taste nicely. Therefore, I will strongly recommend Jia Nong's refreshment products to my blog readers who are working near Raffles Place.

Ways for the owners to improve their food ratings:

Keep up the good work, maintain consistency and earn more fans in the process.

Comments