- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Block 505, Beach Road, Golden Mile Food Centre, #01-70
Nearest Mass Rapid Transit Station: Lavender MRT
Buses to Golden Mile Food Centre: 7, 32, 51, 63, 80, 100, 145, 175, 197, 961, 980
Opening Hours: 11:00 to 22:00 (Daily)
Queue: 1 to 3 people (Waiting Time: Less than 5 minutes)
Service: Fast and good
Environment: Clean hawker centre with plenty of seats
Reputation: Traditional Singapore Char Siew Rice, Chicken Rice, Duck Rice and Roasted Delicacies
Thoughts after eating: Cheap and good
Value for money: 82/100
Will I come back in 6 months' time? Yes
My opinion:
This stall sells traditional Singapore char siew rice, chicken rice, duck rice and roasted delicacies. For this review, I have tried their herbal fried chicken rice for lunch.
The owners were generous with food ingredients. I was given 8 pieces of chicken meat and large amount of rice. Chicken meat was juicy, tender and had silky smooth skin. There was no fried or herbal taste in the meat (major minus point). Rice was well cooked but did not have chicken fragrance. Chili was hot and spicy enough to add a few bonus points to the food.
Overall, the food here was good but had a few flaws that prevented them from greatness. I will only recommend their food to meat lovers living near Lavender.

Comments
Post a Comment