- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Block 50, Market Street, Golden Shoe Food Centre, #03-07
Nearest Mass Rapid Transit Station: Raffles Place MRT
Buses to Golden Shoe Food Centre: 57, 131, 167, 186
Opening Hours: 09:30 to 19:00 (Monday to Friday, closed on Saturday and Sunday)
Queue: 1 to 3 people (Waiting Time: Less than 5 minutes)
Service: Fast and good, friendly and honest service
Environment: Clean but crowded hawker centre
Reputation: Traditional Singapore Mixed Vegetable Rice
Thoughts after eating: Cheap and good
Value for money: 80/100
Will I come back in 6 months' time? Yes
My opinion:
K3 sells traditional Singapore mixed vegetable rice. For this food review, I chose doufu, hot dog, pork, potato slices with my rice meal. The cost was only $3.00! I was extremely careless and gave the auntie an extra $2.00 which she returned to me (excellent service).
I was impressed with the good service and food quantity but not with the food quality. Rice was sticky and did not mix well with the other food ingredients. Doufu was moist, soft but average tasting. Hot dog was delicious but slightly rough on my mouth. Pork was juicy, tender but the sauce worsen the sticky rice problems. Potato slices were too sourish and sweet.
In conclusion, the food here was super cheap, plentiful and had a few small problems that prevented this stall from greatness. Therefore, I will only recommend K3 to people working at the Central Business District as there are too many mixed vegetable rice alternatives throughout Singapore.
Ways for the owners to improve their food ratings:
First, reduce the amount of water in the rice's cooking process. Second, thoroughly review the doufu's preparation process. Third, do not add too much flavor to the potato slices.

Comments
Post a Comment