- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Block 50, Market Street, Golden Shoe Food Centre, #03-31
Nearest Mass Rapid Transit Station: Raffles Place MRT
Buses to Golden Shoe Food Centre: 57, 131, 167, 186
Opening Hours: 09:30 to 19:00 (Monday to Friday, closed on Saturday and Sunday)
Queue: 1 to 3 people (Waiting Time: Less than 5 minutes)
Service: Fast and good
Environment: Clean but crowded hawker centre
Reputation: Traditional Singapore Beverages, Coffee and Tea
Thoughts after eating: Average
Value for money: 60/100
Will I come back in 6 months' time? No, there are better alternatives
My opinion:
Mohamad Kassim Sahabat sells traditional Singapore beverages, coffee, tea and a small range of homemade drinks. For this review, I have tried their lime juice for tea break.
The drink was moderately "watered down" and had an artificial taste. It tasted almost like medicine water. I gave up drinking after finishing less than 60 percent of the beverage. If you intend to have a meal at Golden Shoe Food Centre, I will advise you to give this stall a miss and try out healthier sugar cane juice at other stalls.
Ways for the owners to improve their food ratings:
Thoroughly review the drinks' preparation and production process.
My opinion:
Mohamad Kassim Sahabat sells traditional Singapore beverages, coffee, tea and a small range of homemade drinks. For this review, I have tried their lime juice for tea break.
The drink was moderately "watered down" and had an artificial taste. It tasted almost like medicine water. I gave up drinking after finishing less than 60 percent of the beverage. If you intend to have a meal at Golden Shoe Food Centre, I will advise you to give this stall a miss and try out healthier sugar cane juice at other stalls.
Ways for the owners to improve their food ratings:
Thoroughly review the drinks' preparation and production process.
Comments
Post a Comment