- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Block 505, Beach Road, Golden Mile Food Centre, #01-96
Nearest Mass Rapid Transit Station: Lavendar MRT
Buses to Golden Mile Food Centre: 7, 32, 51, 63, 80, 100, 145, 175, 197, 961, 980
Opening Hours: 11:00 to 20:00 (Daily)
Queue: 1 to 3 people (Waiting Time: Less than 5 minutes)
Service: Fast and good, friendly service
Environment: Clean hawker centre with plenty of seats
Reputation: Traditional Singapore Beverages and Tea
Thoughts after eating: Cheap and shiok
Value for money: 88/100
Will I come back in 6 months' time? Yes
My opinion:
Ocha sells a large range of bubble milk tea. If I am not wrong, they started their business in 2013 and have a few branches in Singapore east. Honestly, I avoided their stalls in the past because I was not a fan of bubble milk tea. For this review, I visited their one of their stalls at Golden Mile Food Centre and bought their plum green tea for $1.50.
The female owners were smiling and quite friendly (good service) when they served me my drink. It was cool, mildly sour, refreshing and sweet. After finishing my lunch, I had the sleeping urge. This drink provided me with the much needed "wake up call". After I finished the drink, I found only there were only a few ice cubes inside the cup (major plus points).
Even though the drink was cheap and shiok, it had a small flaw that prevented it from a higher rating. The plum taste was a bit "powerful" and if the owners were not careful enough, it could overwhelm the tea taste.

Comments
Post a Comment