Review of Oasis Drinks Stall

Block 505, Beach Road, Golden Mile Food Centre, #B1-36
Nearest Mass Rapid Transit Station: Lavender MRT
Buses to Golden Mile Food Centre: 7, 32, 51, 63, 80, 100, 145, 175, 197, 961, 980
Opening Hours: 11:00 to 20:00 (Daily)
Queue: 1 to 3 people (Waiting Time: Less than 5 minutes)
Service: Fast and good, friendly service
Environment: Clean hawker centre with plenty of seats
Reputation: Traditional Singapore Beverages, Fruit Juices and Sugar Cane Juice
Thoughts after eating: Average
Value for money: 60/100
Will I come back in 6 months' time? No, there are better alternatives

My opinion:

Oasis sells traditional Singapore beverages, fruit juices and sugar cane juice. For this review, I have tried their lime juice for $1.50. I was a bit stunned when I first consumed the drink. It tasted almost like plain water. The beverage was cold, refreshing but totally devoid of lime goodness. Honestly, there are too many fruit juice alternatives in the same hawker centre for me to visit them again. 

Ways for the owners to improve their food ratings:

Give customers less ice and more ingredients in the cold beverages.

Comments