- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Block 208B, New Upper Changi Road, Bedok Interchange Food Centre, #01-06
Nearest Mass Rapid Transit Station: Bedok MRT
Buses to Bedok Interchange Food Centre: 7, 9, 14, 16, 17, 18, 25, 26, 30, 30e, 32, 33, 35, 38, 40, 60, 66, 69, 87, 168, 196, 197, 222, 225 (Green), 225 (White), 228, 229, 401
Opening Hours: 10:30 to 21:00 (Thursday to Tuesday, closed on Wednesday)
Queue: 1 to 3 people (Waiting Time: Less than 5 minutes)
Service: Fast and good
Environment: Clean but crowded hawker centre
Reputation: Traditional Singapore Chicken Rice and Roasted Delicacies
Thoughts after eating: Cheap and shiok
Value for money: 89/100
Will I come back again in 6 months' time? Yes
My opinion:
I counted there are more than 5 stalls selling chicken rice in Bedok Interchange Food Centre. I think this stall sells the best chicken rice in Bedok Interchange Food Centre. You can see the photographs of ex President Nathan and ex Senior Minister Lee Kuan Yew at the front of the stall.
For a three dollars plus takeaway portion, I was rewarded generous portions of chicken meat and rice. The chicken meat was juicy, soft and tender. Rice was delicious, fragrant and well cooked. The owners even added a slice of tomato just to increase the flavor of the food and my appetite.
Their garlic chili was the only flaw that prevented them from a rating higher than 90/100. It was extremely hot and too salty for rice meals. Honestly, I really need a cup of water after a few spoonfuls of the chicken rice.
Ways for the owners to improve their food ratings:
Thoroughly check the chili's preparation process.

Comments
Post a Comment