Review of Tong Kee Coffee Stall 桐记茶室

Block 505, Beach Road, Golden Mile Food Centre, #01-62
Nearest Mass Rapid Transit Station: Lavender MRT
Buses to Golden Mile Food Centre: 7, 32, 51, 63, 80, 100, 145, 175, 197, 961, 980
Opening Hours: 11:00 to 22:00 (Daily)
Queue: 1 to 3 people (Waiting Time: Less than 5 minutes)
Service: Fast and good
Environment: Clean hawker centre with plenty of seats
Reputation: Traditional Singapore Beverages, Beer, Coffee, Horlicks, Milo and Tea
Thoughts after eating: Average
Value for money: 60/100
Will I come back in 6 months' time? No, there are better alternatives

My opinion:

Tong Kee sells traditional Singapore beverages including beer, coffee, Horlicks, Milo and tea. For this review, I have tasted their Horlicks for tea break. It was addictive, healthy, hot, refreshing and sweet.

The cup size was small and I personally think that this drink should not cost more than $0.80. In terms of hygiene, my spoon had black coffee stains on it. I actually took out the spoon, go to a nearby basin and managed to scrub off the stains.

Ways for the owners to improve their food ratings:

Increase the cup size and clean the spoons thoroughly.

Comments