- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Block 208B, New Upper Changi Road, Bedok Interchange Food Centre, #01-27
Nearest Mass Rapid Transit Station: Bedok MRT
Buses to Bedok Interchange Food Centre: 7, 9, 14, 16, 17, 18, 25, 26, 30, 30e, 32, 33, 35, 38, 40, 60, 66, 69, 87, 168, 196, 197, 222, 225 (Green), 225 (White), 228, 229, 401
Opening Hours: 08:00 to 14:00 (Daily)
Queue: 3 to 6 people (Waiting Time: 6 to 12 minutes)
Service: Fast and good
Environment: Clean but crowded hawker centre
Reputation: Traditional Singapore Fishball and Minced Meat Noodles
Thoughts after eating: Average
Value for money: 72/100
Will I come back again in 6 months' time? No, there are better alternatives
My opinion:
Teo's Noodles sells traditional Singapore fishball and minced meat noodles. They are very popular in Bedok Interchange and often sell out their food by 13:00 (1 p.m)! Their minced meat noodles cost around $3.00 and there is an additional $1.00 cost if you want to add clams to your food. Customers can also choose to have dry or wet minced meat noodles.
I have tasted their wet minced meat noodles for lunch. I was given 1 fishball, 1 meatball, a few slices of fishcakes and moderate amount of meepok noodles. Bedok Interchange minced meat stalls were pretty stingy in giving out fishball ingredients. I wonder why? Meepok was smooth and mixed nicely with the soup. The soup was also milder than typical minced meat noodle soup. I had to pour my small plate of soy sauce with chili into the food in order to increase its flavor. The amount of minced meat in my food was among the least in Bedok region. I will advise minced meat noodle fans to stay out of all Bedok Interchange stalls unless you are pretty damn hungry.
Ways for the owners to improve their food ratings:
Add more fishballs and minced meat for future customers

Comments
Post a Comment