Review of Guan Kee Soya Bean and Dessert 源记豆花水甜品

Block 89, Circuit Road 89 Market and Food Centre, #01-115
Nearest Mass Rapid Transit Station: Macpherson MRT
Buses to Circuit Road 89 Market and Food Centre: 40, 61, 63, 63M, 65, 66, 135, 154, 155, 158
Opening Hours: 06:00 to 15:00 (Daily)
Queue: 1 to 3 people (Waiting Time: Less than 5 minutes)
Service: Fast and good
Environment: Clean and nostalgic hawker centre with plenty of seats
Reputation: Traditional Singapore Beverages, Desserts, Grass Jelly and Soya Products
Thoughts after eating: Cheap and shiok
Value for money: 88/100
Will I come back again in 6 months' time? Yes

My opinion:

Guan Kee sells traditional Singapore beverages, desserts, grass jelly and soya products. For this review, I have tasted their grass jelly drink for $0.50.

The drink was cheap, healthy, refreshing, sweet and filled with grass jelly ingredients. I took about 3 minutes to finish this refreshing beverage (enough time to last a single breakfast). Therefore, I will strongly recommend their refreshment products to foodies living or working near Circuit Road.

Comments