Review of Hassan Sarbat Stall

Block 4A, Eunos Crescent Market and Food Centre, #01-04
Nearest Mass Rapid Transit Station: Eunos MRT
Buses to Eunos Crescent Market and Food Centre: 2, 7, 13, 15, 21, 25, 51, 55, 55A, 60, 63, 63M, 93, 94, 154, 585
Opening Hours: 09:00 to 20:00 (Daily)
Queue: 1 to 3 people (Waiting Time: Less than 5 minutes)
Service: Fast and good
Environment: Clean hawker centre with plenty of seats
Reputation: Traditional Singapore Beverages, Bandung Drink, Blueberry Drink, Coffee and Tea
Thoughts after eating: Too mild tasting
Value for money: 58/100
Will I come back in 6 months' time? No, there are better alternatives

My opinion:

This stall sells traditional Singapore beverages, coffee and tea. I have tasted their blueberry drink for $1.50. Although the entire cup was filled with a few ice cubes, the drink was mildly sweet and devoid of blueberry taste. At one moment, I actually thought I was drinking plain water.

Honestly, how much does a cup of water cost? Then how much does a few spoon of syrup cost? I will advise my blog readers to visit other mini cafes in the same hawker centre for healthier soya drinks.

Ways for the owners to improve their food ratings: 

Reduce the amount of ice cubes in the cold beverages.

 

Comments