Review of Dunman Fresh Sugar Cane Juice and Lime Juice

Block 271, Onan Road, Dunman Food Centre, #02-24
Nearest Mass Transit Rapid Station: Eunos MRT
Buses to Dunman Food Centre: 16, 33
Opening Hours: 10:00 to 20:30 (Daily)
Queue: 1 to 3 people (Waiting Time: Less than 5 minutes)
Service: Fast and good
Environment: Clean hawker centre
Reputation: Traditional Singapore Beverages
Thoughts after eating: Refreshing
Value for money: 85/100
Will I come back again in 6 months' time? Yes 

My opinion: 

This Onan Road hawker stall sells traditional Singapore beverages such as coffee, tea, lime juice and sugar cane juice. For this food review, I have tasted their chestnut drink for $1.30.

The drink was given to me in a huge plastic cup. It was thirst quenching, not too sweet, skilfully prepared and had small amount of ice cubes to keep the beverage cool (not "watered down").

In conclusion, the cold beverages here were economical, tasty and could last a meal time. Therefore, I will strongly recommend this stall to my blog readers who are living near Eunos, Paya Lebar or Joo Chiat.

Comments