- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Block 448, Clementi Avenue 3, Clementi Market and Food Centre, #01-06
Nearest Mass Transit Rapid Station: Clementi MRT
Buses to Clementi Market and Food Centre: 14, 52, 78, 96, 105, 106, 147, 154, 1561 165, 166, 175, 183, 185, 189, 201, 285
Opening Hours: 09:00 to 21:00 (Daily)
Queue: 1 to 3 people (Waiting Time: Less than 5 minutes)
Service: Fast and good
Environment: Clean but crowded hawker centre
Reputation: Traditional Singapore Muslim Food, Laksa, Lontong, Mee Rebus, Mee Siam, Mee Soto, Nasi Lemak and Satay
Thoughts after eating: Shiok peanuts and soup but lack of rice vermicelli
Value for money: 70/100
Will I come back again in 6 months' time? No, there are better alternatives
My opinion:
Wahad sells a wide range of traditional Singapore Muslim food. For this food review, I have tasted their $3.00 mee siam for dinner. There were 1 egg, 1 lime, peanuts, tau pok slices and small amount of rice vermicelli in my bowl.
Egg was delicious and soft. Tau pok slices were crunchy and soaked up on the goodness of the mee siam soup. Peanuts were fragrant, tasty and greatly increased my appetite.
My opinion:
Wahad sells a wide range of traditional Singapore Muslim food. For this food review, I have tasted their $3.00 mee siam for dinner. There were 1 egg, 1 lime, peanuts, tau pok slices and small amount of rice vermicelli in my bowl.
Egg was delicious and soft. Tau pok slices were crunchy and soaked up on the goodness of the mee siam soup. Peanuts were fragrant, tasty and greatly increased my appetite.
Although rice vermicelli was silky and well cooked, it was so few in portions that I finished the food in less than 3 minutes! The mee siam soup was the best that I have tasted in 2015. It had all sour, spicy, sweet and traditional tastes (major plus points).
In conclusion, the food here was economical, heavenly but too little to earn greatness status for the stall. Therefore, I will only recommend their food to Muslim food fans who have small appetites.

Comments
Post a Comment