- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Block 4A, Eunos Crescent Market and Food Centre, #01-21
Nearest Mass Rapid Transit Station: Eunos MRT
Buses to Eunos Crescent Market and Food Centre: 2, 7, 13, 15, 21, 25, 51, 55, 55A, 60, 63, 63M, 93, 94, 154, 585
Opening Hours: 09:00 to 20:00 (Daily)
Queue: 1 to 3 people (Waiting Time: Less than 5 minutes)
Service: Fast and good
Environment: Clean hawker centre with plenty of seats
Reputation: Traditional Singapore Fried Kway Teow
Thoughts after eating: Average
Value for money: 62/100
Will I come back in 6 months' time? No, there are better alternatives
My opinion:
Fen Xiang stands for "fragrance" in Chinese. This stall specializes in one dish and that is fried kway teow. Customers get to choose the small $2.50 option or $3.00 option for their fried kway teow. For this food review, I decided to try out their big option for dinner.
I was given 4 pieces of lar cheong, 6 cockles, a few fishcakes and large amount of kway teow. Fish cakes and lar cheong were too few and mild tasting to add any bonus points to the food. Cockles were amazingly small that I had to be super observant in order to spot them. There were almost non-existent egg ingredients. I could not believe that the male owner would save up on so many key ingredients.
My opinion:
Fen Xiang stands for "fragrance" in Chinese. This stall specializes in one dish and that is fried kway teow. Customers get to choose the small $2.50 option or $3.00 option for their fried kway teow. For this food review, I decided to try out their big option for dinner.
I was given 4 pieces of lar cheong, 6 cockles, a few fishcakes and large amount of kway teow. Fish cakes and lar cheong were too few and mild tasting to add any bonus points to the food. Cockles were amazingly small that I had to be super observant in order to spot them. There were almost non-existent egg ingredients. I could not believe that the male owner would save up on so many key ingredients.
Kway teow was the only food ingredient that was in abundance. It was not well fried and lacked sweet soy taste. The only plus point was that it was not too oily or salty. Honestly, there are just too many good fried kway teow alternatives for me to visit them again.

Comments
Post a Comment