- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Block 4A, Eunos Crescent Market and Food Centre, #01-30
Nearest Mass Rapid Transit Station: Eunos MRT
Buses to Eunos Crescent Market and Food Centre: 2, 7, 13, 15, 21, 25, 51, 55, 55A, 60, 63, 63M, 93, 94, 154, 585
Opening Hours: 09:00 to 20:00 (Daily)
Queue: 1 to 3 people (Waiting Time: Less than 5 minutes)
Service: Fast and good
Environment: Clean hawker centre with plenty of seats
Reputation: Traditional Singapore Beverages, Desserts, Grass Jelly and Soya Products
Thoughts after eating: Average
Value for money: 72/100
Will I come back in 6 months' time? No, there are better alternatives
My opinion:
This stall sells traditional Singapore beverages, desserts, grass jelly and soya products. I have tasted their grass jelly drink for $0.70. Although the drink was cheap, it was moderately "watered down" and lacked grass jelly ingredients. I will recommend their drinks to people who want to save money and are not so nit picky on food.
Ways for the owners to improve their food ratings:

Comments
Post a Comment